All of these questions come from the Friday Five
1. What do you do for a living?
I am a math teacher at Faith Christian School. I am also a mover in the summer time. I work at Herren's Twin City Moving and Storage.
2. What do you like most about your job?
I love working with the kids. I love teaching. I mean really teaching something. It is great to present something to somebody, and they "get-it." I mostly love teaching my Bible class. It is composed of sophmores and juniors. I love presenting the Word of God to them. His word is awesome, it applies so much to everyday life.
3. What do you like least about your job?
I have to be honest, all of the responsibility. It presses me daily.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
... of me. When I am not looking at things the right way.
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
I have always been interested in being a pastor, a youth pastor, or a missionary.