Well, I survived another Windy Gap experience.
Some personal highlights:
1. Played on the Faculty Men's team against the Varsity, and only lost by one point.
2. Made a fool of myself again on stage, doing those teacher skits.
3. Drank a raw egg.
4. Ate some baby food.
5. Had another teacher crush an egg on my head.
6. Hooked kids up in the zip line, and I didn't have any of them fall to their death.
7. Helped organize the unloading of 4 charter buses in the rain.
8. Pulled a muscle in my leg.
And many other interesting developments.
I do love being a teacher, but sometimes I think that it would be really fun to work at a camp full-time. You would miss the opportunities to develop those long-term relationships with the kids, but man would it be lots of fun. I also think that it would be a great place to raise a family. But hey, that is just me.
Talk to you all later. (After I recover from these last couple of days.)
Only a few hours left on April 1st. Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have been posting it everywhere!
Gam zeh ya'avor (Hebrew) "This Too Shall Pass" Welcome! According to Google Analytics, this is by far the most visited post...
Every baby starts life as a little savage. He is completely selfish and self-centered. He wants what he wants when he wants it: his bottle, ...
Stephen Um on Discipline… “There is a cultural aversion to discipline. We’re comfortable with the idea of self-discipline. -- bringing our...