|Click to Read|
I noticed that it was titled, "... part 1" so I am hoping for more on this topic. As I looked through the table of contents, I didn't find anything about my situation exactly. It is mostly geared toward elders in the church who are also holding down a full-time job. That is me, but the journal isn't really dealing with Lay Elders who are the only Elder in their church.
It still sounds really interesting with articles titled:
- A Job Description for Lay Elders
- How Much Time Can a Lay Elder Give to Ministry?
- Raising Up Elders: Three Areas to Address
- Raising Up Elders: Four Foundational Principles
- Four Ways to Equip New Elders
- Besetting Sins of Lay Elders
- How Pastor Mark Passes Out Authority
They have a printable pdf version available or a Kindle or epub version. Click on through to download your copy today.